The Rubber Lining Of Ball Mill
Description: Ball mill is suitable for grinding various ores and other materials. It is widely used in mineral processing, building materials and chemical industry etc. The wear-resisting rubber lining is a great advantage. Rubber lining plate refers to the rubber materials, which is in both ends and the barrel body of the ball mill. So far, the world have hundreds of thousands ball mills with rubber lining. With the growth of industrial mineral raw materials, rubber lining will have the further development.
Development Of Rubber Lining
Rubber lining plate of ball mill is not known to the normal in the hardware industry. In fact, in 1914, Nipissing Ming began to use the rubber lining for the first time. The first patent applicant of rubber lining is James Denny and Rolla Watsou. From 1927 to 1936, a large number of literatures reported the rubber lining’s application in the mine industry and ceramic industry. At this time, the wear-resisting rubber lining as a new product has been accepted by the market. So far, the world have hundreds of thousands ball mills with rubber lining. With the growth of industrial mineral raw materials, rubber lining will have the further development.
Advantages Of Rubber Lining
- Low energy consumption: the physical density of rubber is 1/6 of manganese steel, so as to reduce the motor load, and save electric energy, that is to reduce the cost;
- High abrasion resistance and impact resistance: its wear resistance is greatly improved. The service life is 1.5-2 times of fierce steel liner plate. Special elastic rubber greatly reduces the intense impact;
- Low noise: The collision of steel and rubber reduces the noise, and the rubber itself has sound insulation effect;
- Easy installation: Rubber lining is light. The installation does not need special tools. It is more convenient and greatly reduces downtime, then improves the operational efficiency；
- Corrosion resistance: Rubber lining board goes through the process of special formula, and has the anti-corrosion, so as to prolong the service life.
- In the gold ore grinding, the use time of rubber lining reaches the 3-4 years.
- In ceramic industry, rubber lining life can reach 5 years.
- In the cement industry, rubber lining plate can reach more than 4 years.
Ball Mill For Phosphate Rock Grinding
Ball Mill Maintenance in Cement Factory
Ball Mill For Making Quartz Sand
Abstract On Cement Ball Mill Optimization
200 Mesh Ball Mill Price
Copper Ore Ball Mill